We love our little Caitlin Bug!

We love our little Caitlin Bug!

We love our little sweety pie Caroline Grace!

We love our little sweety pie Caroline Grace!

She loves to take pictures

She loves to take pictures

They look just alike

They look just alike

Monday, February 22, 2010

Our Family Trip

Me and Chad and our girls took a family trip to Gatlinburg with my mom and brothers this past week and we had so much fun. It was Caitlin and Carolines 1st trip to the mountains. I can't wait to go back again.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!! We are doing great. It is so great to hear from you. I am glad you got a blog, your girls are so precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I told Cathy that Ive gotta see those 2 girls of yalls sometime. There just adorable! It seems like I'm never in town long enough to ever see anybody though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girls are precious. You have a beautiful family. I found your blog through Ashely Decker's. We have a blog the url is thehydesaddition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren... They are both beautiful. Caitlin has gotten so big! It's funny how close Caroline and Paxton are! What day was she born on? I Love You girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He was born November 12th. They are like 7 days apart. Yeah, we need to plan to meet up soon!

    ReplyDelete